CARDIO, CORE, and RESISTANCE
KettleWorX® uses the flexibility of kettlebells to train multiple muscles at once, giving you twice the workout in half the time! There are three 30-minute KettleWorX® formats choreographed to the latest music: CARDIO, CORE, and RESISTANCE.
- Level: All
- Drop-in Class
- No registration required
- Youth ages 12-13 may attend accompanied by an adult
- Teens age 14+ may attend unaccompanied by an adult
A Typical Class
Carefully selected music tracks guide participants through the 30-minute class. Each track focuses on a fitness goal or body part, beginning with the warm-up. KettleWorX® is FAST, FUN & EFFECTIVE. Kettlebells are used in this innovative 3-dimensional training program gets your body moving in 3 directions and on 3 planes for more effective total body workouts.
KettleWorX® CARDIO workouts are high energy fat burning total body routines.
KettleWorX® CORE workouts are designed to tighten your core & abs muscles.
KettleWorX® RESISTANCE workouts sculpt & tone your entire body.
- Improved cardio fitness
- Burns calories and promotes weight loss
- Improves coordination and balance
- Improves strength and muscle endurance
- Improves bone density (helps ward off osteoporosis)
- Improves core stability and posture
Tips + Preparation
- New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers.
- No kettlebell experience needed
- Choose 2-3 kettlebells to work with during class –
a light, moderate and heavier weight
- Good posture is the foundation of all exercise.
Focus on getting your technique right.
- Kettlebells (2-3 of varying weights)
- The Y provides all equipment for this class
Attire and What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready to move your body
- Comfortable, functional clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow
- Proper gym shoes that fit comfortably. We recommend
cross-trainers or running shoes.
- Water bottle
- Sweat towel (available at the welcome desk)