Through partnerships with Medicare Health Insurers,
members 65+ can enjoy the Y for free!
Renew Active is a benefit of select United Healthcare Plans
Silver & Fit is a benefit of select Healthcare Plans – view a complete list – Insurance Provider is discontinuing this program at the end of 2023.
Silver Sneakers is a benefit of select Healthcare Plans – view a complete list
Stop at the Welcome Desk with your insurance card and photo ID to sign up.
Need help finding the right Medicare Plan for you?
The Kettle Moraine YMCA’s three locations will be sites for Medicare Enrollment Information Seminars this fall. Click HERE to view all dates and times.
The Kettle Moraine YMCA facilities are partnering again with Network Health, a locally-based health insurance company serving Wisconsin for 40 years, to teach you about the benefits of Medicare Advantage plans.
Starting at $0 per month, Network Health offers Medicare Advantage plans with these benefits, and more.
- Doctor visits and prescription copayments as low as $0
- Up to $1,525 Pick Your Perks flexible benefits program, where you choose the extra care and services that matter most to you like dental, vision and over-the-counter items
- Annual routine vision exam, routine hearing exam and SilverSneakers® fitness benefit included
- Direct access to Network Health pharmacists for medication reviews
- Travel benefit that covers you outside of Wisconsin and within the United States—for the same cost as in-network services
- Flexibility to see in- and out-of-network doctors
Sign up for an event where you can learn more about Medicare Advantage plans and when you can enroll. Click here for dates, times and locations.