PROGRAM AND/OR MEMBERSHIP FOR ALL
The Kettle Moraine YMCA is committed to our mission that, “No one is turned away for the inability to pay.” Everyone receives the same membership benefits, and/or quality programming regardless of whether or not they are receiving financial assistance. The Y maintains confidentiality of all financial information received in the application process.
- Program and Membership for All reduces membership and/or program fees; it does not eliminate them.
- The Y requests that individuals and families reapply every year, with updated documentation.
- Membership fees are subject to change when you reapply.
- If you do not reapply at the time requested, your membership will expire.
- The Y reserves the right to ask for additional documentation at anytime.
- Please contact your branch if you have any questions.
- Qualifying applicants may be eligible to instantly receive 20% off their membership. Come into the branch to register for the program or to set up a membership.