The River Shores Y is staffed during the following days and times.
Monday | Friday 6am-11am & 3pm-7pm
*No staff between 11 am-3 pm
Saturday | 7am-10am
Sunday | 7am-10am
Note: After Staffed hours of operation, ONLY Kettle Moraine YMCA adult and family members, 18 years of age and older, will have access to the River Shores Branch.
Key fobs can be purchased at any of our three locations:
- West Washington Branch-1111 W. Washington St, West Bend
- River Shores Branch-705 Village Green Way #201, West Bend
- Fieth Family Branch-465 Northwoods Rd. Port Washington
Key fobs details:
- Your key fob is unique to your membership and will allow access as long as your membership remains current.
- Adult Y members wanting 24/7 access to the River Shores Branch will be required to sign a 24/7 access waiver to receive their personal key fob for entry.
- Key fob fee- One Time $10 fee; no additional monthly cost to your membership.
- If a Y member damages or losses their key fob, they should report that to the Y as soon as possible. A replacement key fob can be purchased for $10.
How to use the key fob
- Hold the key fob up to the fob reader to the right of the main entrance door.
- You will hear the door activate.
- Upon activation, pull on the door to gain access
Note: When entering and exiting the YMCA, please ensure the door closes behind you. Do not hold the door for anyone. Every member needs to scan their personal key fob to gain entry. This ensures the Y knows who is in the facility at all times.