LEARN, GROW, THRIVE
Full and Part-time Child Care Available
The Kettle Moraine YMCA is proud to offer Full Day Child Care to the youth in Washington and Ozaukee counties. The State of Wisconsin licenses all of our child care sites.
At the Y, we provide a safe, nurturing and welcoming environment so families can develop trust in our program. Our program is designed to motivate kids intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically. We are committed to helping your family learn, grow and thrive.
The Y Child Care program is successful because of the extraordinary people who make it all happen each day. Teachers facilitate positive communication among children by modeling appropriate behaviors. All staff members meet or exceed state licensing guidelines and follow our core values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility. Our teachers believe in the value of childhood and engage children in opportunities that help them learn at their own pace and grow to their fullest potential. We build partnerships with families to support each child’s emotional, social and academic experience.
Your child’s safety and security is our top priority and is achieved through established and practiced procedures. We take every precaution to ensure safety for your child, including secure entry, frequent site inspections and continual maintenance of buildings, playgrounds, and equipment.
Kettle Moraine YMCA Child Care Benefits
- Full and part-time child care
- Healthy eating and physical activity policies to enhance your child's experience
- Two healthy meals and a healthy snack each day at most locations
- Preschool curriculum
- Outdoor experiences
- Field trips are included for ages 3-5
- Families enrolled 5 days per week will receive 3 vacation days annually and you can choose when you would like to use them. If a holiday falls on the weekend, your family will receive an additional vacation day that year.
- Those enrolled 5 days per week receive a FREE family membership at the Y
Hours of Operation
6:00am - 6:00pm