SUPPORTING POSITIVE EXPIERENCES
FACTS ABOUT THE YMCA
Annually, the Kettle Moraine YMCA serves more than 11,500 individuals. Currently the YMCA:
- Awards more than $250,000 in financial assistance, enabling all youth and families to participate in Y programs.
- Supports nearly 8,000 children in quality, values-based programs that promote healthy development.
- Involves more than 1,700 youth in sports programs, teaching character development on and off the playing field.
- Engages over 200 volunteers to lead and guide the vision and mission of the YMCA.
THE VALUES OF THE YMCA
There is no other non-profit like the Y.
- The Y is community centered. For over 40 years, we’ve been listening and responding to our community.
- The Y brings people together. We connect people of all ages and backgrounds to bridge the gaps in community needs.
- The Y nurtures potential. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
- The Y has local presence and national reach. We mobilize local communities to effect lasting, meaningful change.
Annual Scholarship Campaign
Help make the Y accessible to all!
Ensure that the Y is here for years to come!
QUESTIONS ABOUT DONATING
Director of Donor Relations