Get The Facts
Who can register online?
Anyone can register online.
How do I create a username and password?
If you have never registered online before you will be prompted right away to create an online account.
To Register Online:
- Click on the "Online Registration" button.
- Check "Current Session".
- Choose a category. Search for a program by entering the criteria to narrow your search. Under category choose your program. Search by session, category, and then day. Once you select your criteria click “Search” and you will get a list of programs matching that criteria.
- Click on the program/class you wish to register for; it will then give a description with day, time, and fee (if any).
- Click the box that reads “Click Here to Register” at the right of the screen. Log in if you already are registered for online registration, if not registered, proceed to register. And continue as prompted.
- After you have selected the program you will then select the person in your family that you are registering for. Proceed with the prompts and the program will be added to your “Shopping Cart”. You have the option to choose more programs by clicking on "Add More". When finished you click on "Proceed to Checkout".
How do I submit payment?
Once you have registered for the class, hit check out and it will ask you for either a Master Card or Visa credit card. You must first enter your credit card information, exactly as it appears on your credit card. Follow the prompts to finish checking out.
When will my registration be updated?
Your registration will immediately update to our database at the Welcome Desk computers and be logged for the day. If you need to make any changes after you have confirmed your registration you will have to contact the Welcome Desk to make the changes for you.
How do I return to the Kettle Moraine YMCA website?
To return to the main Kettle Moraine YMCA website, click on the HOME button located under the Y logo in the upper left corner of the page.
Who do I contact with any questions?
If you have any specific questions about a particular program or class, call the Welcome Desk at 262-334-3405. If you are having issues registering online click here.
Cut in line, register online!
Become a Member
There are so many reasons to become a Y member!
Locations & Hours
Two great locations!
We are always here for you!