Online Registration How-To
Here's a snapshot of the KMYMCA registration portal.
If you have questions, we are here to help.
West Washington Branch: 262-334-3405 | Feith Family Ozaukee Branch: 262-268-9622 | River Shores Branch: 262-247-1050
New to Online Registration?
Current Members and Program Participants First Time Registering Online
If you are current member of the Kettle Moraine YMCA and have never used online registration please use the right side of the registration portal. This is the option that most Feith members will choose for the first time, since they are in our software system, but they haven't set up an online account through the Kettle Moraine YMCA.
- Please enter your last and first name, email address and password. See step #2 for initial password information.*
- For first time logging in, your password is automatically set to your first initial of your first name+first initial of your last name+date of birth (mmddyy). Example: for John Doe born 02/01/1968 his initial password is JD020168. Your password can be changed once your online registration account is set up.
- Click the LOG IN button
* Please note, if your name contains hyphens or apostrophes and you are having trouble try omitting the hyphens or apostrophes.
Current Members and Program Participants Who Have Registered Online Before
If you have used our online registration before, you will need to login using the left side of the online registration portal.
- In order to log in, you will need to use the email address that you entered when you set up your account. If your email address has changed, please call the Welcome Desk at your local branch. They will update your account to reflect the new email address.
- Click the LOG IN button.
- If you have forgotten your password, click the FORGOT PASSWORD button and your password will be emailed to you.*
* Please note that the FORGOT PASSWORD button will not work if you are using a different email address compared to what we have on file.
New to Our YMCA
Not in Our System From Previous Programs or Past Membership
If you are currently not a member or have never been a member of any of the Kettle Moraine YMCA branches and have never signed up for classes or programs please use the CREATE AN ACCOUNT button located on the left side of the screen. Please follow the directions below. If you still need help, please call the Welcome Desk at your local branch.
Create a NEW Account ONLY if you, your spouse, or your child has never been to the Y, has not participated in a Y program, or has never donated to the Y.
- Click on CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- On the next screen, enter your information that is needed.
- Click ADD THIS PERSON.
- On the next screen you are given an option to add additional family members. Be sure to enter their name, birth date and gender. The email address and password can stay the same.
- Continue to click ADD THIS PERSON until all family members are entered. You must click ADD THIS PERSON after every entry otherwise they will not be added to your account.
- Once all family members are entered, click CONTINUE to move to the next step.
- When the CONTINUE box is clicked a pop up box will appear stating “Click OK if you are finished entering all family members. Click CANCEL to add more family members.”
- Click OK if everyone is added, click CANCEL if you need to add more family members.
- Once you click OK, a screen will come up confirming you are registered in our database. You may also become a member on this page.
- Click continue to get to your main log in page where you can search for classes.
If you still need help, please send an email to email@example.com or call the Welcome Desk at your local branch. Please be specific in the issue you are having so we may help you troubleshoot the issue.