REALIZING OUR POTENTIAL
What We Do
The Y is a powerful association of men, women and children from all walks of life joined together by a shared passion: to strengthen the foundations of community. With a focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y nurtures the potential of every youth and teen, improves the nation's health and well-being and provides opportunities to give back and support neighbors.
Our Impact is Felt Every Day
With a mission to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build a healthy spirit, mind and body for all. Our impact is felt when an individual makes a healthy choice, when a mentor inspires a child and when a community comes together for the common good.
The Y is a cause-driven organization that is for youth development, for healthy living and for social responsibility. That's because a strong community can only be achieved when we invest in our kids, our health and our neighbors.
- Defining our areas of focus:
- Youth Development - Nurturing the potential of every child and teen.
- Healthy Living - Improving the nation's health and well-being.
- Social Responsibility - Giving back and providing support to our neighbors.
These are the shared beliefs and essential principles that guide our behavior, our interactions with each other, our programs and curriculum and our decision-making.
- Our Values:
- Caring - Show a sincere concern for others.
- Honesty - Be truthful in what you say and do.
- Respect - Follow the Golden Rule.
- Responsibility - Be accountable for your promises and actions.
BECOME A MEMBER
There are so many reasons to become a Y member!
LOCATIONS & HOURS
Two great locations!
We are always here for you!